Caldera Tech is an independent provider of remote technical support of third party products and are not affiliated to Microsoft , Google , Dell etc…or any such brands in any way. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products and services are only referential and we disclaim and affiliation and or endorsement of or by any such third party . Please also read our Terms & conditions.
All our plans offer the same level of quality and service, the longer duration plan you opt for, the higher will be your saving and better will be your computer performance as it will be under regular maintenance.
Duration: We provide support nonstop Monday to Saturday and you and call or email us any time. During holidays you can leave us a message and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Service Guarantee : With our 100% satisfaction Guarantee , you have nothing to loose.
Support Service Incidents
Some examples of our support services are briefly mentioned below. These are mere indication and not an exhaustive list, please try us with any query or technical issue you have and our team of experts will sort it out for you.
System Audit -( Health Check )
- Detailed audit of your system
- Addressing both software and connectivity,
- Efficiency, troubleshoot error messaging, load & startup times
- Completing a comprehensive diagnostic review
Disk Clean up & Repair
- Disk Cleaner and junk file remover
- Rregistry cleaner to optimize, clean and back up registry entries;
- Shortcuts fixer – scanning, repairing invalid shortcuts from desktop and folders;
- Uninstall unused Windows programs one by one or in a batch Greening, Optimization, and Efficiency.
- Energy efficient upgrades, cooling, and usage to help minimize your impact on the environment.
Removing excess files, defragmenting your system, updating operating system software, patches, upgrades, improve redundancy and eliminate random system crashes & instability. We help create a preventative maintenance plan which will keep your system running at an optimal and efficient level.
Prevention, Privacy and Security
- We use our custom security screening and audit that allows us to provide a comprehensive security solution including configuration or installation of anti-virus, anti - spyware and anti-third party trackers.
- Use of tools to secure and keep your system privacy intact such as: Track Eraser – cleans cookies, windows history, Internet tracks. In addition, our tools clean known software histories e.g. Macromedia Flash Player history.
- File Shredder – For secure, unrecoverable deletion of files and folders; it also wipes free disk space for extra privacy.
- File Undelete – recover accidentally deleted software using available filters such as by drive, date, state of recovery and more
- File Encrypter and Decrypter – used to protect files or folders from prying eyes, complete with a password hint field in case you forgot the decryption password File Splitter and Joiner – allows for a big file to be made portable and useful for file distribution over the Internet
Restoration & Remote Diagnostics
Detailed and hands free audit of your system using progressive troubleshooting technology and problem resolution criteria. Each time we perform an optimization using tools such as Registry cleaners, shortcuts efficiency, startup manager, temporary files cleaner, tracks and Spyware scanning, cleaning and removal, we will help install a restoration back up for you. Just in case your system experiences some instability (which is highly improbable) after a system maintenance activity, you can restore previous settings instantaneous, our version of CTL Z.
We help customers with
- Cleaning the unwanted files
- Installation of critical patches
- Backup data
- Configuration for startup
Complete diagnosis & trouble shooting
We provide complete diagnosis to your computer and help you troubleshoot problems related to the software and peripherals
- Virus Rectification
- Spyware Removal
- Installation of Antivirus
- Scanning computers
- Setting up of email programs such as windows Live, Outlook Express etc.
- Advice and guidance to setting up Data Backup
- Troubleshooting error messages and computer crashes
- Easy transfer of files from external storage devices such as digital cameras to your computer
- And many more……..
Windows Q &A
- General questions about Microsoft Office
- Queries about outlook
- Basic Training
- Basic Photo editing etc..
Our Services shall not at any time include:
1.Physical configurations and repair of hardware :
2. Any onsite visit by a technician to assist you further and though we will advise you if this is required;
3. Contacting your broadband/cable operator on your behalf though we will advise you when it is appropriate for you to do so;
4. Support for software products that do not have either a valid subscription or license.
5. Problems that may and do result from:
5.1 External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
5.2 Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
5.3 Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacturer or failure to perform preventive maintenance;
5.4 Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product: or
5.5 Non-Compliance with the Caldera Tech engineer instructions for resolving the query.
It is agreed that our service is purely remote and provides only offsite support. No further assistance beyond our remote service and offsite support is available.